Today is the start of week 25, only 15 to go!
Little man is pretty active in the morning. Friday the 22nd I am treating myself to a 3d / 4d ultrasound. I can't wait to see his little face! I will be paying for it out of pocket so it is my Christmas gift to myself.
At Child Birth class this last week we did the hospital tour. It was interesting to see the birth room. Honestly, this pregnancy stuff doesn't scare me, labor doesn't scare me either. When they started talking about Edipural's I almost had a panic attack. It scared me! I have not felt that kind anxiety in years.
I just keep reminding myself that if my great-grandmother can have a 14 pound baby at home 95 years ago, with no medication, I can sure get this guy without a problem.
You got this! Set your mind on whatever you decide and stick to it! It is all in your head so you have all the control!
ReplyDelete