Can you believe it, we have 10 weeks to go! Incredible.
Little guy continues to kick up a storm, day and night. I noticed if I am trying to go to sleep he will kick me, or when I get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Brian hasn't felt him kick yet, baby stops moving when Brian puts his hand on my belly.
My mom came over and helped us put a coat of paint in the nursery. We have to get another container for the second coat, I can't wait for it to be done. She also said she would like to buy us a crib, which is awesome. Brian and I are discussing buying a glider or a dresser as a Christmas gift to each other. Either one will be nice in the nursery.
Our next doctor appointment is Dec 26th. My sister Sara is going to the ultrasound with me, I am so excited to share this with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment