Thursday, January 30, 2014

1/30/14 Doctor Appt.

Well today's appointment was the kick off of our every week appointments. Today my weight was down a little bit, and my blood pressure was good. According to the doctors measurements I am right on track for being 35 weeks and some days. Little man's heartbeat was in the 150's, which is fine.

I had the Strep B test down today, that was more awkward then anything.

I did ask the doctor about when they would start checking to see if I am dilated, apparently they don't really do that anymore. They can see my cervix during an ultrasound, which will give the same answers. Let's be honest, I was kind of glad to hear that. Not having to deal with a hand all up in my space is ok with me! :)

Our next appointment is Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment