Today starts week 18, or we are 4.13972 months pregnant.
I have had some weird jabbing pain under my rib cage on two occasions. The first time it was the left side, and then the right. I will have to ask the doctor what that could be, maybe it was a foot, it hurt though.
I got us signed up for the child birth and the breast feeding that the hospital offers. Those will start at the end of October. Brian should have no problem with these class, he has done first respond training and cleaned up lots of body fluid at the bar. Lucky him.
I am not a drinker but for some reason I have craved beer this week, BAD! When I am waiting for the bar tender to pour a beer a beer for a customer I have to remind myself not to drool. It is terrible. Some people have told me that it is fine to have a beer or a glass of wine, I am not comfortable with that. I just have to deal with it until the next craving hits.

Beer! What a funny craving! And you could very well have a strong baby that is causing you pain! Do you feel the baby move?? I love your cute belly!
ReplyDeleteI haven't felt anything yet, I can't wait! Thanks hun.
ReplyDelete