Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Alpha Mom

I came across a website that walks through week by week of pregnancy, but with a funny twist. It is not so serious and technical like some of the others. 
Here are a few quotes from week 14:

"Reassess your bra size periodically and make sure you aren't mashing the girls into something you've outgrown"

"Nails? Great. Hair? Just okay. Skin? Ugh. Still tired as hell, but hey! What’s that? Why, it’s my libido! I was wondering where that went. Hi, husband, don’t you just looooove my physique? Yes? Great, now get yo’ pants off."

http://alphamom.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-calendar/week-fourteen/


2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha Those quote are hilarious! I love your cute little baby bump! You are nearly half way done! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how blunt the website is about pregnancy. It is going really fast, February will be here before we know it.

      Delete