Today marks the start of week 16.
One of the things I talked to the doctor about was being tired and headaches. I told her I was taking one Tylenol for the headaches. I did not realize that Tylenol can cause rebound headaches when it wears off. Dr Brien recommended stopping the Tylenol and try Benadryl. The Benadryl seems to help. The doctor also said not to nap. The goal is if I don't nap I will be tired enough at the end of the day to sleep through the night. It is worth a shot.
Brian makes me laugh everyday. Last night we went out to eat, and we were talking to the waitress about expecting a baby. She asked if we knew what we were having, without thinking, Brian says "Labrador". ha ha ha ha what?! My response was, if we have a Lab I have some explaining to do. I love him.

I would get lots of head aches with both babies. Such a pain! And the no napping worked for me. I would be so tired by bedtime I would pass out!
ReplyDelete